Here are a few more pictures from Waiheke Island.
Hey Richard! We didn't have time to play, but we thought of you.
Lining up the shot (I guess).
For this dinner, Paul cooked the fish on the grill, I made the salad and Dave cooked the fresh corn on the cob. Got to love summer!
Scott, look what we found on the island (below). I'm sure you'd love to play disc golf on this course.
Lining up the shot? It looks like you're yelling,"Fore!" in sign language!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the drive by of the golf course. Other than the wrong side of the road thing, it must be great being able to read all the signs!
Hi to all,
R
Yes i would love to play there!!! Thats whats soo cool about discgolf is that is it everywhere now. Actually i would just love to play anywhere sunny right now....
ReplyDelete