Monday, February 7, 2011

We're on our way!

We are at the Eugene airport. I love this place - no lines, hardly any people.  I know that will change as our travels continue.  Dave and Paul are each working on their electronics of choice and we have about 30 minutes til we board for San Francisco and then on to LA.


The super crowded Eugene airport.


Me bogging away and Paul figuring out his new iPhone.

Oh, and just have to say this once...GO PACKERS!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love Small Airports!!! I'm a blog checking freak so I'm super excited to read about all your adventures. The next leg of travel is the longest, hope you find some shut eye:)
    Charyl

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha omg its soooo crowded, that must have been tough for you claustrophobic types lol. the coolest thing about this mom is that this will be online forever, so you will always be able to come back and re-live your trip! GO PACKERS!

    ReplyDelete