Sunday, February 13, 2011

Some assorted pictures after one week here


This one is for our yoga instructor, Susan.  Feet up the wall feels just as good in the southern hemisphere!

This picture was taken at the wedding but we thought it looked like a yoga pose, so this one is also for you, Susan.

Sunset from Cable Bay Vineyards (wedding site). That is the Auckland tower in the middle as seen from across the bay.

This is a sculpture called Vanish.  Dave is trying to get all 150 figures to stay in their lines.

I guess Dave thinks there is too much water in Connells Bay, so he's trying to pull the plug.


Don, Amy, Susan and Al came over to 'our' beach the day after the wedding. Amy and Don are looking relaxed,must be post-wedding kickback time!

Amy and Susan on the dock after an hour or so of looking at shells. We eventually all ended  up in the water.  It's just the right temperature to feel refreshing, but you can stay in for as long as you want and not get cold.

2 comments:

  1. wowow that place looks super awesome! keep posting more pictures pls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what Scott (ahem, Packard) says!

    Miss you guys and can't wait for my summer Oregon trip....oh yeah, did I mention I'd be up to bother you for a week or so this summer? :)

    Hugs and kisses!!!!

    ReplyDelete